Quilting in the Hoop
Learn to Edge-to-Edge Quilting in the Hoop!
Easy-Connect technique has never been easier, faster, or more accurate!
There are times when you say to yourself...
“I need to finish this quilt... I really can’t wait a week for it to be quilted...”
“I want to make the whole quilt, all by myself! ...”
“I have this fancy embroidery machine... I wonder what else I can do with it? ...”
The Easy-Connect Quilting technique, combined with specially-designed embroidery files, makes it possible to stitch edge-to-edge quilting on your home embroidery machine, getting results you’d expect from a long arm!
Save time, save money, and get the satisfaction of making entire quilts all by yourself!
Included in the book are:
- Instructions for the Easy-ConnectTM Quilting technique
-New - instructions for magnetic hoops
- New - guidance for top & bobbin thread, needles, and batting
- New - BERNINA, Baby Lock & Brother tips
- Pattern for the Baby Sew Fast quilt
- Embroidery files for 10 quilting designs
Quilting designs are available in three sizes. The largest dimensions of each are:
- Small - 5.7” x 9.9”
- Medium - 6.8” x 11.7”
- Large - 8.1” x 13.8”
Supported file formats: ART, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3
Edge to Edge Quilting on Your Embroidery Machine
(book with CD designs)
For the sample:
•1 yard Bella solid colored cotton for front.
• 1 yard Bella solid colored cotton for backing
• Craft size Quilter’s Dream batting
• Thread that will show up well on sample fabric.
• Solid-colored fabric -- enough for two hoopings
(your hoop size plus 1” on each side)
• Stabilizer Hydro stick tearaway-- enough for two hoopings (your hoop
size plus 1” on each side)
Getting Ready For Class
Make a quilt sandwich with the front, back and batting material. Leave selvage on fabric.
Pin together with basting pins. You can leave a 13” column down the center from selvage to selvage
un-pinned. The first column will be stitched down the center of the quilt sandwich. Selvage will be at
the top and the bottom.