Bernina Basics Embroidery Mastery
Master Your Embroidery Machine
Learn to master your BERNINA Embroidery machine as you work step by step through hands-on activities from the My BERNINA Embroidery Mastery Workbook.
You will learn everything you need to embroider with your machine successfully, including setting up your machine for embroidery, customizing machine settings, navigating embroidery screens, adding lettering, editing designs, placing designs, changing thread colors and more.
For these machines: B 880 PLUS, B790 Pro, B 790 PLUS, B 770 QE E, B 770 QE PLUS, B 700, B 590, B 570 QE E, B 535, or B 500
Bernina Basics Embroidery Mastery Class Supplies:
- Embroidery Machine and Module
- Slide on tray table
- Power Cord
- Teardrop Embroidery Foot #26
- Large Oval Hoop
- Plastic Hoop Template with Clips
- Straight Stitch Plate if possible (This is an optional accessory for B 570 QEE and B 535 You may use your 9 mm or your 5.5 mm.)
- B 700 – Multiple Spool Holder
- Full Bobbin (We will use the same thread in the top and bobbin)
- Machine Manual
- Small Embroidery scissors or snips
- Bernina Embroidery Mastery Workbook available at www.pnqs.net (located under the Bernina tab) or you may buy a color printed and spiral bound for $30
Bring a pre loaded (with the files provided downloaded on the stick) 2GB USB stick or purchase a stick at the shop before class with preloaded files. You can download the necessary files by clicking here.
Bring from home OR purchase a kit from us for $19:
- Four 10’ x 14” rectangles woven fabric – light in color
- Eight 10” x 14” rectangles Ultra Clean & Tear (2 pieces per hooping)
- Loaded 2 GB USB (to be returned after class)