bernette B77/B79 Basics Mastery
Enjoy Your New bernette!
This course will introduce you to the basics for sewing success on your new bernette b79 or b77. You will learn how to thread your machine along with how to maintain your machine for best sewing performance. In addition, we will cover the screen navigation and personalization options along with basic sewing functions including editing stitches.
You will need to have a printed copy of the bernette Sewing Mastery Workbook. We will be using this as our guide for our time together and will serve you well as a reference material.
bernette Sewing Machine with all of it's accessories
Spool of Aurifil thread in a color of your choice and and empty bobbin
Small scissors or thread snips
Pen or Pencil for notetaking
Sewing Mastery Kit either purchased for $20 from the shop or created from your stash:
- 6 - 10 x 10 pieces of heavy muslin or very firm fabric
- 2 - 4 x 6 pieces heavy muslin
- 1 - 6 x 6 piece heavy muslin
- 2 pieces 4 x 6 cotton interlock
- 2 - pieces 4 x 6 spandex
- 1 - piece 6 x 7 heavy flannel or wool-like fabric
- 1 - piece 6 x 6 heavy flannel or wool-like fabric
- 2 - pieces 12 x 12 medium weight cotton (high quality quilting cotton)
- 2 - 10 x 10 pieces of heavy weight cut away stabilizer
- 2 - 3 x 6 Ultra clean and tear stabilizer
- 2 - 12 x 12 pieces low-loft cotton batting
- 2 - 10 x 10 pieces heavy-weight tear away stabilizer
- 1 - 6 x 6 heavy-weight tear away stabilizer