1. Each participant must start with the 4 FQ pack of Welcome Home fabrics for $10
2. Must have a top, batting and back
3. Edges must be finished but not necessarily bound. No raw edges
4. Quilts can be traditionally pieced, paper pieced, appliqued, embellished, they can include machine embroidery or any combination thereof.
5. May not exceed 75 inches all around. Can be square, rectangle, round, oval or whatever shape you like.
6. Must have some sort of quilting holding the 3 layers together. Hand, big stitch or machine or any combination of your choosing
7. We will be hanging these quilts on display in our NEW store - July 2020 through the end of the MN Shop Hop
8. You must visibly use the 4 Home Again by Riley Blake fabrics in your quilt. We will also have a coordinating pack of 6 more coordinating fat quarters for purchase or use from your stash or use some of both
9. Quilts will be voted on by customers in the shop through the end of Quilt MN August 16.
10. One entry per person
11. All entries need to be in the shop for display by Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Patterns can be original or purchased.